Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ooh now who doesn't love THAT!




Oooh Carrie..what a pretty little slut you've got there..I bet he just LOVES showing off his panties for all to see! Now..as much as I do love strapping one on and giving it to a hungry little pet slut like Carrie's got there, I REALLY love the true masochists..the no limit boys who take all the pain I can dish out and beg me for more:) There's something very liberating about it all that I just find sooo delicious:) For your viewing pleasure, I've included a pic of one of my pets who has that sort of eagerness that I just find sooo charming;-) Maybe someday I'll let him have some pretty panties, but for now, it's all mine to inspect and degrade as I see fit. What a lovely specimen hahaha! Wanna be one of my pets? Give me a call.. I'm rather strict, so your training won't be easy! but it's not supposed to be, is it?:) XOXO, Tia 1-877-245-9869

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home