Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's cumming..are you?


Spring, that is hehe! Seems like, every year, the first few days where the sun comes out and the temp climbs up...so does my libido! I am practically insatiable right now, I'm telling you, I'm going through batteries like they're nothing, and half of the sex toys I stocked up on when I was working at the toy store have now been completely worn out..time to stock up again!
Thing is..I guess I've gotten a little spoiled. I'm used to having someone to cum with, cum for..I love having a panting, groaning man in my ear while I pant and groan right along with him. So all the toys in the world..just don't give me the satisfaction I get out of a really fun call. (and of course, a real time throwdown sack sesh..but that's a different story altogether). Speaking of really fun calls, I still haven't gotten a chance with Nina! What's goin on boys? Want us all to yourselves and don't want to share? I hear she's good...and I wanna play too:) But I digress. Do you think you've got the stuff to handle me right now? To make me cum hard enough that I'm not craving more 30 seconds later? I'm running a special right now...every 20 minutes paid gets 10 more free! What a delicious excuse to see how much we can build up that anticipation before letting it go....Give me a call!
Kisses,
Tia
1-877-245-4127

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home