Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Fantasy Island


My birthday was this Wednesday and I fuckin partied. I flew to Florida and took a nice little cruise ~wink~ On the cruise the were all kinds of people right. When I say all kinds I mean all kinds. Guys with Guys and I luv watching Guys fuck ~Ooh~ Girls with Girls and many many Couples. I was at the bar and I had gotten approached by this Hot Fuckin Guy right. He buys me a drink then asked me to dance. I said "sur why fuckin not" right. So we're on the dance floor and the chemistry was strong `~right~ so he asked me to join him in his cabin. So I go ~right~ So we gets to his cabin and we're fuckin kissing all the way to the room ~right~ I was halfway out my panties before he could unlocked to door. We get the door open and to my surprise we see his wife in the room fuckin these two chicks So I fuckin stunned right But he wasn't They were gettin Girls to cum to the room so they could have a fucking orgie. So after I got over my shock I realized that I was actually turn on by the shit. SO YOU FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. So for my birthday weekend celebration I want to share more than my experience I want to bring you to my world. So do 20mins you get 20mins free and I'll tell you all about it~wink~ all calls are 1.99min with 10min/minimum all major credit/debit cards and giftcards accepted. 1877-274-0616 Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home