Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi Boys!



Hi boys! Wow, was it a PERFECT day in Chicago! Finally, it's getting warmer. When winter finally breaks people seem to smile more, are SO friendly, and what's the best part??? Less clothes! ;)


I had my sliding glass doors open so that my whole family room opens up to my porch and garden. I just LOVE those first warm days, when I can try on some new, sexy lingerie and walk around in front of my open doors, feeling the warm breeze caress my skin. I take my phone outside to my favorite lounge chair and sit there in my thigh-high stockings, 4 inch heels, and a teenie bra and panty set and see if I can catch someone's attention while I get off on an awesome phone fuck call!


You know what's interesting? You'd think with all of the noise (and my lack of clothing), someone might call the cops. Then again it IS my yard and my house. How can I help it if I attract some attention and sometimes catch my naughty neighbors peeking over the hedges to watch me slide my cold, glass dildo in and out of my hungry pussy???


Care to offer me some inspiration??? ****smooch****


~Holly~

1-888-792-6203

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home