Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love our new specials!!


I'm in love with our new specials ... and I'm in the mood for some fun tonight ... so let's go!

Today is "2 hot girls on Tuesday" bring on the orgies baby! I'd love to get my hands on Tia or Kylie ... or maybe one of our lovely new ladies ... that Amber ... she's caught my eye ... I might have to take her under my wing ... now that she's over her cold ... who wants to help me give her some of that satisfaction she's been missing?

Bottom line is ... Angelique woke up on the horny side of the bed this morning and I'm just insatiable (but ~winks~ to one of my favorite guys who knows just what to do to take the edge off when I'm horny!! Luv ya babe!) So if you wanna have some fun ... solo or 2 girl ... give me a call!!!


xoxoxox


Angelique

1-888-358-9809



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home