Monday, November 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!!




Let me be the first to wish Tia a happy birthday! She's a hot little slut and I'd be glad to give her her birthday licks! In more ways than one! ~smiles~




First I'd bend her over and spank her hot little ass! One for each year ... and then a few extra :) Then I'd spread her legs and give her another kind of lick until I made her scream!




Unfortunately ...I know I can't give her EVERYTHING she needs. Anybody wanna help me out? See on a regular old day a strap on might be enough .... but for her birthday I know she's gotta be craving some COCK! So who wants to help me give lil Ms. Tia the celebration of her life??!!
xoxoxoxoxox
~Angelique~
AIM - swtmoaningangel
Let me know if you'd like to help me give Tia her birthday present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home