Friday, November 30, 2007

Birthday Spankings:)


First of all, thanks and Congrats to Libby! You are indeed one smooth operator! Extra special thanks to Angelique though, our 2 girl call on Monday rocked my world! Happy Birthday to meee! LOL Here I was thinking my birthday would be boring, my boyfriend was out of town, and since it was Monday and the weather was GARBAGE, I decided to just stay in and take calls. I'll find my birthday naughtiness somewhere, I thought. LOL Angelique was my birthday naughtiness, that man never knew what hit him! I'm sure we'll be seeing him on the "Happy Callers" feedback page soon LOL! I got another very special birthday present this week! A brand new pet slut to play with! Let me tell you, he is one eager little cocksucking, cum loving little pain-slut! He puts on his pretty jewelry (Nipple clamps) and his lingerie or g-string, gets his toys out and dials up his Princess Tia. I'm not sure who enjoys the torture more, him or me! I've gone pretty easy on him so far, letting him cum (even if it is in his own mouth hehe), so I hope he knows I won't always be so soft with his slutty ass! I'll have to get that little whore trained so he's not quite so forthcoming with the boy-pussy. Being a lady isn't just about the fun stuff like getting fucked and sucking dick and wearing pretty things is it? No no, there are more challenging parts. I'll have to teach him to walk in high heels, speak to me in a feminine voice..he'll have to confess all the naughty thoughts he's had and every time he's played with that little clitty of his. Of course, he'll have to take care of me! Worshipping at the shrine of my femininity (eating my pussy) is a good start to paying his dues, but again, he'll have to be pushed a bit because his slutty ass enjoys that too! Wonder if he'll enjoy a "panty cocktail"? (wicked giggle) Probably! At any rate, he'll soon see that it's no easy ride being my slut pet, one way or another, I'll make my little slut pay the piper for all the fun he's been having! Are you a panty boy who needs a strict mistress too? Give me a call, I can never have too many boi-pussies to pound with my strap on! Kisses , Tia 1-877-245-4127 www.phonesexerotica.net/tia.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home