Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

~~Auld Lang playing in the background~~

Wow! Another year gone... but that just makes way for a bigger and better one! Thank you to everyone that has called and made 2006 wonderful ;)

A special thank you goes out to M.S. who sent me an incredible pendant... It is sterling silver and has a piece of a butterfly wing in it... talk about unique! Big kisses and hugs to you!

Thank you to all the wonderful girls that I work and play with daily also... You all can always bring a smile to my face!

My New Year's Resolution... I really don't like to do these, but I will make an exception! I plan on having the most orgasms that I can each and every day ~grin~ Who is ready to help me with this? ~wink~

**muaaaaaahhhhhh**
Kylie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home