Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Southern Woman that I am..

I am that Southern Belle. I live up to the name, we do know how to treat our Gentlemen , like men or naughty boys that the choose to be. Yes I'm very naughty but yet kind, know what she wants and go for it. I love blowing minds that craves you, and take you over that edge. I admit, I love to take that control away from you and let you see and feel what it take, to have a women in charge....Men dont always get to control me...But yes I love to be controled, and with the deep pleasure, of having it your way... Just remember, what comes around goes around. And yes my Mother taught me well to respect, but behind close doors, the kitten gloves to come off..Then I get to be in that wild passion, and take you over that edge...So if you dare....And what a real women, to make you feel complete, and controled...give me a call... My boss loves it....and he keep coming back for more.....1-866-600-7690... just remember it no fun doing it alone....so try a Southern Belle.....oxoxoxoxo Erica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home